November 07, 2006

Chewing the Bacon

I don't eat bacon, but that doesn't mean that I can't chew on it.

I had an interview today for an editorial position with Perfect Motion Media's Chewing the Canadian Bacon (CTCB), an online editorial community that is aimed at providing all Canadians with a medium for discussion.

The interview went extremely well and by the end of it I was invited to join their editorial team. I will be writing articles for CTCB atleast once a week and have been granted creative independance. Ryan and Bruce, the co-founders of Perfect Motion Media Inc., seemed adamant about fostering growth of their writers and were extremely in favour of me writing about whatever it is I have a passion for or that is irking me.

This position seems like it is going to be a great experience and a lot of fun and the guys in charge seem to be really devoted to making CTCB a success. Well of course they would be, they are both SFU grads. Coincidence? I think not.

Until next time, good day.

No comments: